We use your personal information for internal record keeping. We may periodically send you promotional emails about new collections & products, special offers, or other information that we think you may find interesting. We may also contact you for market research purposes by email or phone.
We use non-personally identifiable information only to provide an effective service on our website.
We do not share, sell, or rent your personal information or your non-personal information with/to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may disclose aggregate statistics about our website traffic to describe our products & services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other reputable third parties, but these statistics will not include personally-identifying information.
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities as well as with other third parties to enforce laws, protect intellectual property rights, and prevent fraud. We may disclose your personal information if required to do so by law.
If you contribute user-generated content to Classic Wheels, for instance, comment on our blog, some of your personal data (such as your name and email address) may be displayed on the website. When submitting any such content, you acknowledge and agree that Classic Wheels may access, preserve, and disclose your information and any content posted by you in order to:
1. Enforce the terms and conditions of use;
2. Comply with any legal process;
3. Respond to claims that any content posted violates the rights of third parties;
4. Respond to your requests for customer service;
5. Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Classic Wheels, other users of the website, and the public.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
● If you have previously consented to us using your personal information for direct marketing, you may change your mind at any time by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● If you believe that any information we have of you is incorrect or incomplete, please send us an email as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Thank you for going over this document. If you have any questions about this policy, please write to us at email@example.com.